Get The Red Out Exhibitor Registration
Thank you for registering for GTRO. There is no fee for booth registtration. Please make note of the following:
- The University of Central Missouri reserves the right to refuse requests at its discretion.
- Booth space is limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booth spaces will be 10' x 10' and UCM will determine location. UCM will provide one 8-foot table and two chairs per vendor. Additional tables and chairs must be provided by the vendor. Vendors needing electricity must bring a minimum 100 feet of extension cord. NO GENERATORS may be used during the event.
- Vendors may request more than one booth but space is limited and UCM reserves the right to limit the number of booths.
- Booth set-up begins at 2 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 5 and booths must be removed by 7:30 p.m.
- Vehicles must be unloaded and off of Holden St. by 3:30 p.m. No vehicles will be allowed to enter Holden Street after 3:30.
- Get the Red Out begins at 4 p.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.
- An effort will be made to offer a variety of food and beverages at the event. UCM student organizations will receive first priority if multiple vendors are offering similar goods and services.
- All correspondence regarding the event will be done by email. Please provide a current email address in the space provided below.
For questions prior to the day of the event please contact the Office of University Relations at 660-543-4640 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.