Get The Red Out Exhibitor Registration
Thank you for registering for GTRO. There is no fee for booth registration. Please make note of the following:
- The University of Central Missouri reserves the right to refuse requests at its discretion.
- Booth space is limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booth spaces will be 10' x 10' and UCM will determine location. UCM will provide one 8-foot table and two chairs per vendor. Additional tables and chairs must be provided by the vendor. Vendors needing electricity must bring a minimum 100 feet of extension cord. NO GENERATORS may be used during the event.
- Vendors may request up to two booths. We will try to accommodate all requests; however due to event popularity, space is limited
- Booth set-up begins at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 3 and booths must be removed by 7:30 p.m.
- Vehicles must be unloaded and off of Holden St. by 3:30 p.m. No vehicles will be allowed to enter Holden Street after 3:30.
- Get the Red Out begins at 4 p.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.
- An effort will be made to offer a variety of food and beverages at the event. UCM student organizations will receive first priority if multiple vendors are offering similar goods and services.
- All correspondence regarding the event will be done by email. Please provide a current email address in the space provided below.
- Layout maps are provided to local Fire/Safety/EMS providers with established zones for faster responses in case of an emergency. Once you are assigned a booth, please make a note of your safety zone located on our map.
- The University Relations booth, located at the corner of Holden and Union Street, is considered the Command Center and is the location for any lost/found or lost child.
- In order to ensure adequate pedestrian access down Holden Street, we will ask you to move tents so the back legs are in the grass next to the sidewalk.
For questions prior to the day of the event please contact the Office of University Relations at 660-543-4640 or by email at email@example.com.