Monday, October 21, 2013
|Union Recreation Center (Bowling Center)|
Get ready for some friendly competition! Don't worry if you were picked last in grade school, you pick the team this year.
All teams must be co-ed. Sign your student organization up today.
- Each organization is allowed 6 players.
- Before beginning the game, you must check in with an HLC member.
- You must show up at designated time slot.
- Must wear bowling shoes.
- If you are not playing, you must remain on or behind the bleachers. You cannot be up by the players.
- Please be courteous of the lanes next to you.
- Respect the bowling alley; pick up trash.
- Please use positive sportsmanship.
- Each game must be completed within 1 hour.
- Upon finishing game, you must check out with an HLC member to record score. DO NOT erase computer screen when game is finished.
- All other bowling rules will apply.
- Bowling times will be assigned by HLC for either Monday or Wednesday of the week of Homecoming.
- There will be a most spirited competition for the top three organizations demonstrating good sportsmanship and school/organization spirit.
For more information or questions, please contact: Nicholas Yearous at email@example.com