Monday, October 21, 2013-- 7:30-9:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013--7:30-9:30 p.m.
Union Recreation Center (Bowling Center)
Get ready for some friendly competition! Don't worry if you were picked last in grade school, you pick the team this year.
All teams must be co-ed. Sign your student organization up today.
- Each organization is allowed 6 players.
- Before beginning the game, you must check in with an HLC member.
- You must show up at designated time slot.
- Must wear bowling shoes.
- If you are not playing, you must remain on or behind the bleachers. You cannot be up by the players.
- Please be courteous of the lanes next to you.
- Respect the bowling alley; pick up trash.
- Please use positive sportsmanship.
- Each game must be completed within 1 hour.
- Upon finishing game, you must check out with an HLC member to record score. DO NOT erase computer screen when game is finished.
- All other bowling rules will apply.
- Bowling times will be assigned by HLC for either Monday or Wednesday of the week of Homecoming.
- There will be a most spirited competition for the top three organizations demonstrating good sportsmanship and school/organization spirit.
For more information or questions, please contact: Nicholas Yearous at firstname.lastname@example.org