Community Service Project
Wednesday, Oct 23rd 2013
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Event: 3-6 p.m. around Warrensburg
(pre-registration is required)
Rules for the 2013 Community Service Project
- Organizations must have a master roster (No exceptions)
- Organizations must send us a list of the member who will be participating in the Community Service Project (this is different than your master roster).
- Organizations must have participant’s full names.
- Organizations must have the contact person’s information completely filled out.
- Organizations must give us an accurate number of participants.
- 2 points will be deducted per person for no-shows.
- Points may be deducted if a project site gives negative feedback.
- Organizations may not send extra people to help unless they are substituting for someone (whose name is already on the list) who cannot attend.
- The substitute must have the first and last name of the participant who cannot attend.
- Organizations must sign in at the appointed time on the appointed service day.
- Each participant must volunteer the whole time (weather conditions will be taken into consideration).
- Individuals leaving early may be deducted point.
* If there are any questions, please contact: Kristie Brinkley email@example.com