Community Service Project
|Wednesday, Oct 23rd 2013
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Event: 3-6 p.m. around Warrensburg
(pre-registration is required)
Rules for the 2013 Community Service Project
1. Organizations must have a current, active master roster turned in by Wed., Oct. 2, 2013 by 7:00 p.m. in Union 217 with Homecoming Registration packets .
2. Organizations must turn in a list of the current active members who will be participating in the Community Service Project (this is different than your master roster) by Wed., Oct. 2, 2013.
3. Organizations must have participant’s full names.
4. Organizations must have the contact person’s information completely filled out.
5. Organizations Must Give us an accurate number of participants.
* 2 points will be deducted per person for no-shows. Points will also be deducted if a project site gives negative feedback.
6. Organizations may not send extra people to help unless they are substituting for someone ,whose name is already on the list, and cannot attend. (The substitute’s first and last name must be submitted by Oct. 16 to email@example.com).
7. Organizations must sign in at their assigned check in time between 3:00-3:00 p.m.
8. Each participant must volunteer the whole time 3:30-6:00pm (weather conditions will be taken into consideration).
9. Your group may be assigned to a project that requires driving out of the area, therefore partial compensation may be given.
* If there are any questions, please contact: Michael Van Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org