Central Village and Greenwood Apartments were specifically designed to provide an economical living option for married students, students who are parents and graduate students.
- Exclusively for upperclass students
- 80 unfurnished one, two, and three-bedroom eight-plex apartments
- Located on southern edge of campus, away from all the hubbub
- Two laundry facilities
- Community room
- Telephone is not included, but is optional through a local provider
- Water, trash, sewer, cable and Internet paid (you only pay for electric and gas)
- Accessible apartment available
One-bedroom floor plan:
Two-bedroom floor plan:
Three-bedroom floor plan:
Download the University Apartment - Central Village/Greenwood Agreement today.