- Information for Employees
- Retirement Information
- Employee Benefits
- Jobs Available at UCM
Employees are responsible for:
- Keeping good records of their accomplishments;
- Accepting feedback and incorporating it into their performance;
- Knowing the standards for their performance; and
- Understanding the performance expectations that go with their job.
Employees should plan to discuss any specific needs for training or equipment that would assist in job productivity and be prepared to suggest at least one job target for the coming year. A job target is a specific, measurable, and verifiable activity or goal that is attainable.
Employees are encouraged to discuss job performances and goals on an informal, day-to-day basis with their supervisors. To accomplish this in a professional manner requires a great deal of effort and time.