- Information for Employees
- Retirement Information
- Employee Benefits
- Jobs Available at UCM
UCM believes in the development of its most valuable resource–its employees. To assist all employees in their personal and professional development, UCM adopted a philosophy concerning appraisals and their importance to the institution and the employee.
"UCM is committed to accessing and rewarding employees' skills and efforts, developing a positive employment environment, and building employee and departmental potential, all of which are necessary for the accomplishment of the University's missions and goals. UCM has developed an effective annual performance appraisal process that helps supervisors and employees fulfill these commitments."
Conducting performance appraisals provides an opportunity to:
- Formally document the discussion of job targets;
- Evaluate the performance of job duties;
- Recognize and encourage strengths;
- Identify and correct weaknesses; and,
- Discuss positive, purposeful approaches to meeting goals.
Performance Improvement Ideas