- Information for Employees
- Retirement Information
- Employee Benefits
- Jobs Available at UCM
Inclement Weather/Emergency Closings
It is the general operating procedure of Central Missouri not to close because of inclement weather, temporary power failures, or similar "emergency" situations. However, the UCM President may implement an Emergency Closing that will close non-weather essential operations at the university. Employees are expected to be at their assigned stations during their regular periods of work with the exception of an Emergency Closing. Procedures for attendance during Emergency Closings are set out below and should be reviewed carefully by all employees.
An Emergency Closing will mean there is an official closing or delay in the opening of the university for non-weather essential personnel. The announcement will include the shifts which are affected (day, evening, and/or night), within two hours of reporting time, or as soon as possible, on the following media:
- KTBG-FM and KMOS-TV - UCM
- KOKO and KXKX - Warrensburg
- KDKD and KLRQ - Clinton
- KDRO and KSIS - Sedalia
- KSHB-TV41, KCTV-5, KMBC-TV9, and WDAF-TV4 - Kansas City
- The Kansas City Emergency School Communication System: KMBC-TV9, WDAF-TV4, KCTV-5, KSHB-TV 41, KYYS 102 FM, KBEQ 104 FM, KMBZ 980 AM, KISF 107.3 FM, KMXV 93.3 FM, KBEA 1480 AM, KPRS 103.3 FM, KQRC 98.9 FM, KFKF 94.1 FM, KCUR 89.3 FM, and KUDL 98.8 FM
For more information click here.