Incoming Exchange Students
If you would like to take classes at the University of Central Missouri as an International Exchange student for one semester or one academic year, please begin by speaking with your advisor or coordinator at your home university. To be considered as an Exchange student, you must be a student from one of UCM's partner institutions, and be nominated by your home university exchange coordinator. To apply as an Exchange student, please submit the following items.
1. Please complete the International Admissions electronic form. Exchange students DO NOT pay the application fee. The application fee is waived for Exchange students from our partner institutions. This link will take you to the UCM Online International Student Application
2. Permission for Enrollment as a Visiting Student to UCM Please choose at least six courses in the event your first choices are not available. Courses can be found at the following link on the UCM website. UCM Courses available by semester
3. Complete the Exchange Student Checklist and submit it with the International Student Application. This can be sent electronically to the Exchange Coordinator.
4. University housing arrangments will be made with exchange students after the acceptance letter from UCM is received by the student. Information will be sent to you and your home university coordinator before your arrival in the U.S. DO NOT PAY THE DEPOSIT ONLINE. Students will pay deposit and sign housing contracts upon arrival at UCM.
5. All Exchange student to UCM are now required to carry the UCM International Student Health Insurance. NO INSURANCE WAIVERS will be permitted by UCM. The charge for the insurance fee will be posted to your UCM student account upon your arrival to campus. More information about the insurance, and its cost may be found at this link. International Student Health Insurance Information
6. Financial Support Statements
Please confirm that combined sources will cover at least one term at the University of Central Missouri.
7. Photocopy of passport
8.TOEFL score report or equivalent test results
Please send all documents to
University of Central Missouri
1200 Ward Edwards
Warrensburg, MO 64093 USA
Email questions to
Questions about Asia partnerships to Dr. Phil Hull, Director of International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about all other regions to Ms. Carla Prael, Coordinator of Study Abroad, email@example.com