- International Admissions
- International Student and Scholar Services
- English Language Center
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- Transatlantic Studies Program
- Global Vision Service Learning Project
- International Center Staff
Faculty from our member institutions are encouraged to submit course proposals for fall and spring programs.
Program Theme: Each year, a new theme will be determined by the Consortium Committee.
- Fall 2014-Spring 2015 Theme: “Transatlantic Conversations, Cooperation, and Conflict.”
- Fall 2013-Spring 2014 Theme: "Transatlantic Borders & Identities"
Faculty Course Proposal: Click here for application information and forms.
- Spring 2014 Application Deadline: April 15, 2013
- Fall 2014/Spring 2015 Application Deadline: September 15, 2013
Faculty Expectations: Click here for information on faculty expectations regarding recruitment and teaching responsibilities when selected to teach for the program.