- International Admissions
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Additional English Testing
- Arrival and Temporary Housing
- Applying for a Student Visa
- Campus Involvement
- Financial Matters
- Conversation Partner Program
- International Student Enrollment
- International Student Organization
- ISSS Staff
- Student Discussion Group
- Medical Information
- Semester Housing
- SEVIS Fees
- Updates and Events
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- English Language Center
- International Center Staff
The SEVIS I-901 Fee was implemented by US Congress to help pay for the SEVIS system that keeps track of international students in the United States. This fee was effective September 1, 2004 for students who wish to study in the United States with an initial-status I-20 or DS-2019.
If you are confused about whether you need to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee, read the infomation available on the US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement website.
If you are still uncertain, there is a telephone number for Customer Service that you can call, available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time : (703) 603-3400. You can also email your questions to fmjfee.SEVIS@ice.dhs.gov . International Students and Exchange Visitors may call or email all questions regarding the I-901 SEVIS fee that cannot be answered after viewing the information available at the US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement website .