- International Admissions
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Additional English Testing
- Arrival and Temporary Housing
- Applying for a Student Visa
- Campus Involvement
- Financial Matters
- Conversation Partner Program
- International Student Enrollment
- International Student Organization
- ISSS Staff
- Student Discussion Group
- Medical Information
- Semester Housing
- SEVIS Fees
- Updates and Events
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- English Language Center
- Transatlantic Studies Program
- International Center Staff
Living in Warrensburg
University of Central Missouri is located in Warrensburg Missouri, in the heartland of the United States.
Warrensburg, a safe community of 17,000 residents approximately 50 miles southeast of Kansas City, Missouri, combines the urban and rural influences of life in the United States. The community is easily accessible via the interstate highway system, and the Amtrak railway system, with an international airport available in Kansas City.
The community is also within 75 miles of two recreational lakes, the Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake. The state of Missouri is well known for its wide range of weather patterns. Summer temperatures range from 25-37 degrees Celsius, and winter temperatures are commonly below freezing. Spring and fall offer comfortable temperatures and the beauty of Missouri's natural foliage and geography.