Applied Sciences and Technology
Bachelor of Science Degree, Option 1: Production Management
UCM's Innovative Technologies program prepares you for a professional career in business as a productive problem solver and decision-maker.
Why choose Innovative Technologies at UCM?
- Various industry scholarships are available, from organizations such as the Society of Manufacturing Engineers Foundation.
- Starting salaries for technology graduates with industry experience are among the highest for all majors at UCM.
- You'll have access to classrooms equipped with on-demand multimedia resources, desktop plug-in network hookups and instructor PC workstations.
What will I study?
The Innovative Technology program provides hands-on experience and helps you apply mathematical, statistical and scientific principles to technological situations.
- Engineering Technology Problem Solving
- Organizational Dynamics
- Production Design Drafting
- Project Management
- Quality Systems Engineering
What can I do with a degree in Computer Information Systems?
- Computer Network Manager
- Control Designer
- Industrial Engineer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Production Manager
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value an engaging learning experience that includes student involvement and service-learning projects.
Departmental organizations include:
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Student Organization of Construction Managers
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio at UCM is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know you and provide personalized attention.
Our academically qualified faculty members have extensive industry experience and maintain close relationships with alumni and related professional associations and industries.
Learn more about Innovative Technologies at UCM.
School of Technology