Systems Engineering Technology Major
Applied Sciences and Technology
Bachelor of Science Degree
UCM's Systems Engineering Technology program prepares you to plan, design, create and manage database, develop and implement computer networks, and troubleshoot in a professional setting.
Why choose Systems Engineering Technology at UCM?
- UCM's program is fully accredited by the Association on Technology Management and Applied Engineering.
- A required internship will provide you with a valuable hands-on and engaged learning opportunity.
- This program is offered exclusively at the UCM - Lee's Summit.
What will I study?
- Advanced Network Routing
- Advanced Switching
- Database Management Systems
- Network Planning, Design and Security
- Network Support
What can I do with a degree in Systems Engineering Technology?
- Applications Software Developer
- Electronic Systems Engineer
- Engineering Technician
- Information Systems Engineer
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value an engaging learning experience that includes student involvement and service-learning projects.
Departmental organization include:
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Student Organization of Construction Managers
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio at UCM is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know you and provide personalized attention.
Our faculty is composed of highly qualified and dedicated individuals who hold degrees in their area of specialization. UCM School of Technology students benefit from an experienced faculty who are actively engaged in their profession.
Learn more about Innovative Technologies at UCM.
School of Technology