- Apply Now
- What is Team-Based Learning?
- Real-World Experience
- UCM Summit Center
The Importance of AACSB International Accreditation
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
UCM's B.S.B.A. Management major is among the elite group of AACSB accredited business school programs. Many large employers only recruit at AACSB accredited schools.