Skip to Main Navigation | Skip
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Mentoring, Advocacy and Peer Support
The Office of Mentoring, Advocacy and Peer Support supports an inclusive, student-centered environment at UCM by providing students with one-on-one academic, social and peer support.
- Academic Responsibility Coaches- Provide academic support and introduce students to a variety of support strategies and tools to boost their college success
- Academic Tutoring - Provides trained tutors for athletes, at-risk and Suspension Waiver Program students
- Campus Advocate - Provides resources for students who feel underrepresented, underserved or otherwise discriminated against
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Questioning Outreach- Available for any students who may be experiencing difficulties relating to their identity
- Mentorship Program - Pairs upper-class, student mentors with first-year students from traditionally underrepresented populations
- Student Outreach - Provides essential support and resources as students progress toward graduation
- Suspension Waiver Program - Program for high-potential students who have previously been suspended due to low grades
- Victim Advocacy - Provides support to any victim of sexual assault
Common reasons students use MAPS services.
- Need guidance or moral support in academic or social areas.
- Need periodic help or motivation.
- Have concerns with academic policies, discrimination, professor/student misunderstandings, financial aid, housing, parking or more.
Request Assistance from MAPS