Missouri Innovation Campus
How to Apply
The MIC offers highly motivated students the opportunity to learn beyond a traditional classroom and graduate with their bachelor's degrees two years after high school.
Here are the steps prospective students should take to prepare for admittance:
- Maintain good attendance in school (95 percent overall) and good grades (3.0 GPA, unweighted), and complete prerequisite coursework. For specific course requirements, visit the Summit Technology Academy's website.
- See your high school guidance counselor for an STA application.
- Complete and submit an eligibility approval form and a student agreement.
- Once accepted into the program, apply for admission to Metropolitan Community College and the University of Central Missouri.
- You will be considered a dual admission student at UCM.