- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Prospective Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Current Student Resources
- Calendar & Special Events
- Community Music Program
- Music Alumni
- Getting to UCM
- For Faculty
- About Us
UCM and the Department of Music offer several different Service Awards for participation in select ensembles, and for compensation when music is provided for special functions. Service Awards are not considered "financial aid" and therefor do not count against other university, state, and national financial aid offers. Please contact the supervisors listed below for details:
Athletic Bands/Wind Ensemble: Dr. Scott Lubaroff
- Marching Mules: $600 - $700 annually
- Wind Ensemble: $300 annually
- Basketball Pep Band: $300 annually
Choirs: Dr. Alan Zabriskie
- Choir participation: Amounts vary; please contact Dr. Zabriskie.
Jazz: Dr. David Aaberg
- Jazz Ensemble 1: $300 annually
- Jazz Service Combo: $400 annually
Orchestra and Strings: Dr. John Rutland
- Orchestra: Amounts range from $100 - $1000 annually
- String Ensemble: Amounts vary; please contact Dr. Rutland
Keyboard: Dr. Mia Hynes
- Accompanying: Amounts range from $1000 - $1500 annually
For more information about music scholarships contact:
Department of Music
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Office: 660- 543-4530
2013-2014 Music News
UCM Music Technology program selected for Shure Fantastic Scholastic Recording Competition read more...
Dr. Carla Maltas assists Boy Scouts of America as an instructor for Merit Badge University read more...
Haley Steele earns top summer McNair scholar honors read more...
Dr. Michael Sekelsky serves on committee for history of drum set museum display read more...
Dr. Alan Wenger receives notification of trumpet quartet book publication read more...
Dr. Eric Honour has composition selected for 2013 International Computer Music Conference read more...