- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Prospective Student Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Current Student Resources
- Calendar & Special Events
- Community Music Program
- Music Alumni
- Getting to UCM
- About Us
UCM and the Department of Music offer several different Service Awards for participation in select ensembles, and for compensation when music is provided for special functions. Service Awards are not considered "financial aid" and therefor do not count against other university, state, and national financial aid offers. Please contact the supervisors listed below for details:
Athletic Bands/Wind Ensemble: Dr. Scott Lubaroff
- Marching Mules: $600 - $700 annually
- Wind Ensemble: $300 annually
- Basketball Pep Band: $300 annually
Choirs: Dr. Alan Zabriskie
- Choir participation: Amounts vary; please contact Dr. Zabriskie.
Jazz: Dr. David Aaberg
- Jazz Ensemble 1: $300 annually
- Jazz Service Combo: $400 annually
Orchestra and Strings: Dr. John Rutland
- Orchestra: Amounts range from $100 - $1000 annually
- String Ensemble: Amounts vary; please contact Dr. Rutland
Keyboard: Dr. Mia Hynes
- Accompanying: Amounts range from $1000 - $1500 annually
For more information about music scholarships contact:
Department of Music
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Office: 660- 543-4530
2013 Music News
Dr. Eric Honour has composition selected for 2013 International Computer Music Conference read more...
Sarah Kliethermes receives Sigma Alpha Iota Philanthropies Scholarship read more...
Dr. Michael Sekelsky named recipient of UCM Foundation Opportunity Grant read more...
Archived Music News
McIntire and Honour collaborate on CD project read more...
Keely Abeln (O'Hara) receives national teaching honor read more...
UCM Piano students receive honors at 2012 MMTA Competition read more...