Only composers and scholars presenting at the festival are required to register. The registration fee is collected only to support the cost of hosting the festival. Registrants will receive a copy of the festival program, a CD recording of the concert on which their music is performed (if applicable), and free parking on campus. All concerts are free and open to the public. Festival registration fees are as follows:
1. Are guests welcome to attend the festival? Yes. In the interests of attracting as large an audience as possible, all events are free and open to the public. Registration fees are paid only by presenters and are collected solely to support the cost of hosting the festival.
2. Can I get a copy of the program? Concert programs will be available at the door for each concert. Festival programs, on the other hand, are $15 each and are available at the registration table. Registered participants please note that the cost of one copy of the festival program is already included in your registration fee.
3. How do I register for the festival? This year, registration and submissions for the festival are entirely online. All participating composers and scholars have already registered via the festival registration site.
4. When are registration fees due? Registration fees are due by April 1, 2011. Please note that failure to pay registration fees will result in your composition and/or paper presentation being removed from the program. Please contact Eric Honour with any questions or concerns.
5. How do I pay my registration fee? You can pay your registration fee via credit card here or via check. Checks should be made payable to University of Central Missouri, and mailed to:
UCM Dept. of Music HUD108
Warrensburg, MO 64093