Department of Nursing
A BSN degree from the University of Central Missouri opens the door to a variety of rewarding and flexible career opportunities in the health care industry.
This highly competitive program offers a wide-range of learning and hands-on experiences in a range of medical facilities.
- Student groups like the Student Nursing Organization offer a sense of community.
- Foundation and departmental scholarships are available.
The RN-BSN program offers a greater understanding of the health care industry by enhancing critical thinking and communication skills. Attaining an RN-BSN degree leads to a greater chance of employment and more career options.
- Flexible courses fit your schedule
- Completion attainable in one calendar year
The master's program has two areas of emphasis: Nurse Educators and Family Nurse Practitioners. This degree offers more career opportunities in administration, research, consultation, private practice and more.
- Availability of online courses provide flexibility
- Focus your career with a specialty concentration