Forms and Resources
The following forms and resources are provided by OSP to assist UCM faculty and staff in the proposal writing and submission process.
OSP Listsrv (New)
- To subscribe to this list, send an email with no message to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dan Britton, email@example.com.
- This list is intended for employees who currently have externally funded projects or are interested in obtaining/preparing an externally funded project in the future.This list will be used approximately 1-2 times per month to deliver the following:
- Workshop Information;
- Our quarterly newsletter which contains proposal and award data and information on active funded programs;
- University Research Council and the Internal Grant Program updates and deadlines;
- Timely information regarding UCM administrative policies and procedures including payroll and HR communications, budgets, and year-end closeout requirements; and
- Generally, any other bits of information we believe are important to managing your current projects or future planned projects.
- Cost Sharing Form - Excel Format
- F&A Rate Exemption Form - Word Format
- Budget Tool - Excel Format
- Institutional Data Sheet (Boilerplate Information)
- Tax Exemption Letter (Federal Non-Profit Status Section 115)
- Missouri Tax Exemption Letter
- Account Coding of Travel Expenditures
- Monthly Reports – produced by Accounting Services and includes Monthly Budget Summary Report, Monthly Transaction Detail, and Labor Distribution Monthly Report. These reports are fiscal year bound and do not represent inception to date data for your sponsored project.
- UCM Audited Financial Statements
- Payroll Calendar
- Fringe Rates
- Banner Finance Help
- Accounting Services Forms
- Human Resources Forms
- Accounts Payable Forms
- Guide to Writing and Submitting Grant Proposals
This manual has been created to assist UCM faculty and staff with funded research and the proposal writing and submission processes. This manual is a general guide to the funded research process and cannot cover every unique detail or situation which may arise. Please contact Sponsored Programs at any time in your project/proposal creation process for one-on-one assistance and guidance.
- Internal Grant Program Policy and Procedure Manual
This manual contains information related to Sponsored Programs' Internal Grant Program.
- Getting a Printable Budget Status Report from Self Service
This manual has step-by-step instructions on getting a printable budget status report from Banner Self Service, including instructions on formatting and editing the report.