President's Commission on the Status of Women
Request for Funds
The President's Commission on the Status of Women (PCSW) is now accepting funding requests for the Spring/Summer semesters. Priority consideration will be given to requests submitted on or before February 1, 2014. Funding requests that have already been submitted for the upcoming Spring/Summer semesters do not need to reapply. If you have any questions please contact Vicki Orcutt at 660-543-8300 or via email at email@example.com.
Past Funding Support:
- Supported: 22 students to attend a ECA leadership conference
- Committed $6350 or professional development activities
- Supported the Health Center's program to test and treat students for STDs
- Covered cost for the bystander intervention trainings
- Partnered with UCM Greek Life to support the Big Pink Volleyball Tournament
Funding approval will be based on how closely the request meets the mission and vision of the PCSW. Please go to the funds request application to submit your request.