If you are a new or experienced teacher of math, science, technology, or some other subject and are interested in participating in a professionally rewarding, stimulating, and dynamic new engineering/engineering technology program which is expanding rapidly, Project Lead The Way is for you.
UCM Requirements For PLTW Teachers:
- Teachers must ensure the PLTW Enrollment Form is completed properly with all required signatures and payment is attached
- Teachers must ensure a copy of the students transcript is attached to their enrollment form
- Teachers must ensure they have completed and signed the UCM Cooperative PLTW Agreement
- Teachers must ensure they have completed and signed the UCM Self Employment Form
- Teachers must send all paperwork/payments for each class together in one envelope
All forms must be mailed to the following address:
School of Graduate and Extended Studies
University of Central Missouri
Project Lead the Way - Attn: Sandy Cruz
Warrensburg, MO 64093
*UCM's PLTW Teachers will receive a $25 stipend per student upon completion of all paperwork required*
Upon completion of the course, students who have applied and paid for enrollment will be admitted/enrolled and awarded a grade. In order to obtain a copy of their transcript,student's have the option to print out a PDF at the Academic Records page or to request one on line by following these instructions: transcripts.