The Crossing — South at Holden
The University of Central Missouri is building a $60 million mixed-use facility that will feature apartments, a Starbucks, a restaurant, the university store and a convenience store. The project's working title is The Crossing—South at Holden.
Join us a for a UCM progress celebration!
Thursday, March 27
10:30 a.m. - noon
Elliott Student Union Atrium
- Remarks by President Ambrose
- Celebration of those on track to receive the 15-to-Finish Scholarship
- Unveiling and sampling of the new UCM Cookie
- See posters with renderings of The Crossing — South at Holden
- Welcome Starbucks and a new restaurant to campus
- Ceremonial demolition of the General Services Building to make way for The Crossing
Stay up to date on the university's progress on the new mixed-use residential and retail facility with an interactive timeline.
The 22,000 square feet of retail space will serve more than 12,000 UCM students, including 325 upper-class students who will live in the facility.
The future plaza at UCM is expected to create an active entryway to the campus from downtown Warrensburg.
Study and social spaces throughout the facility will include areas geared toward individual and group study, all overlooking UCM's Audrey J. Walton Stadium.