Academic Affairs / Provost
- About Academic Affairs
- Academic Procedures and Regulations
- Transfer Guidelines
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Faculty/Staff Support & Development
- Faculty Compensation
- Internal Program Review
- Organizations & Governance Groups
- Administrative Committees
Deborah J. Curtis , Ph.D.
Provost- Chief Learning Officer
- Responsible for academic programs and support services including
the academic colleges, the library, The Honors College,
Graduate and Extended Studies, Enrollment Management,
Student Experience and Engagement, Office of Technology, and
Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment.
- Leads and manages strategic planning, resource allocation and fiscal
affairs for academic affairs.
- Serves on the Strategic Leadership Team.