Academic Affairs / Provost
- About Academic Affairs
- Mission and Philosophy
- Academic Procedures and Regulations
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Faculty/Staff Support & Development
- Faculty Compensation
- Internal Program Review
- Organizations & Governance Groups
- Administrative Committees
- Academic Program Review Committee
- Academic Software Funding Committee
- Awards Selection Committee
- Central Technology Grants Committee
- Centralized Software Acquisition Review Board
- Course Fees Committee
- Graduate Council
- Honors College Advisory Committee
- Human Subjects Committee
- Information Technology Policy Council
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Committee
- Scholarships and Awards Advisory Committee
- Teacher Education Council
- Traffic and Parking Policy Committee
- Traffic Review Board
- University Research Council
- Reports/Special Topics
Information Technology Policy Council
February 22, 2010
Present: R Helm, J Vanderboute, R Morrell, R Burkette, M Dinwiddie, O Jurkowski
The ITPC meeting was called to order by Dr. Russell Helm at 3:15pm with a motion to skip to discussion items
~all present agreed
- Windows migration Plan~ Document handed out entitled ‘Windows 7 Timeline and Milestones’.
Dr Helm notes that it was the same document provided at the earlier deans’ meeting.
Windows 7 projected to deploy in April after in IS testing.
- Security Upgrades ~ Student password change 62-62% complete.
- Email Plans ~Discussion to start concerning need to reduce length of time student email address is available (post-separation from UCM) due to licensing cost.
- Faculty Upgrades nearly complete~ down to approximately 10 of 150
Meeting adjourned 3:50pm
April 8, 2010