Academic Affairs / Provost
- About Academic Affairs
- Mission and Philosophy
- Academic Procedures and Regulations
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Faculty/Staff Support & Development
- Faculty Compensation
- Internal Program Review
- Organizations & Governance Groups
- Administrative Committees
- Academic Program Review Committee
- Academic Software Funding Committee
- Awards Selection Committee
- Central Technology Grants Committee
- Centralized Software Acquisition Review Board
- Course Fees Committee
- Graduate Council
- Honors College Advisory Committee
- Human Subjects Committee
- Information Technology Policy Council
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Committee
- Scholarships and Awards Advisory Committee
- Teacher Education Council
- Traffic and Parking Policy Committee
- Traffic Review Board
- University Research Council
- Reports/Special Topics
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
University Research Council
|Ashley Wellman||Harmon College of Business and Professional Studies||2016|
|Kari Azevedo, Chair||Library / Academic Enrichment||2015|
|Terrell Brown||College of Education||2015|
|Keshav Bhattarai||College of Health, Science, and Technology||2016|
|Eric Stykel||College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences||2016|
Note: The Ethics in Research Committee was officially disbanded in 2014.
The University Research Council has assumed the duties of the Ethics in Research Committee for Financial Conflict of Interest.
The University Research Council also assumes responsibility for the Ethics in Research policy while the policy is being revised.
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.