- University Police
- Parking Services
- Parking Lot Map
- Motorcycles, Mopeds & Motorscooters
- Parking Lots
- Payment of Fines
- Permit Applications
- Permit Applications FAQs
- Replacement Permits
- Skateboards, Roller Skates & Rollerblades
- Service Vehicles
- Special Parking Areas
- Temporary Permits
- Traffic Ticket Appeals
- Violations & Penalties
- Bicycle Regulations
- Access Control
- Personal Safety & Awareness
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Contact Our Staff
Student lots are strictly for use by residence hall students, commuter students, and family housing occupants. These lots are reserved Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. for individuals who hold a valid Student permit.
Students who purchase a Student permit are issued a transferable permit which may be transferred to any vehicle they wish. The individual who purchases the permit, however, will be responsible for all parking violations by any vehicles bearing the permit.
Students may also park in M lots with a valid Student permit displayed in their vehicle.
Those students who commute to campus may choose one of the following options to meet their needs:
- Afternoon Commuter Student Permit: These permits are valid in Student lots Monday through Friday afternoons from noon until 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday Commuter Student: These permits are valid in Student lots on Tuesday and Thursday only, from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.