Choose Red. Apply to UCM today!
Enter your social security number and date of birth below to begin or to edit your application.
Important things to know:
- There are 10 steps to the application after this one.
- It should take you about 15-20 minutes to complete the application.
- We cannot admit you until we have your $30 application fee and your ACT (preferred) or SAT scores. Pay at the end, and send your scores right away!
- When you apply as a first-time freshman, you are automatically considered for UCM's Red and Black Scholarship, valued at up to $16,000.
- We're excited you are applying to the University of Central Missouri!
You can pay your $30 application fee by credit card at the end of the application. This is the fastest payment method. You can also mail your payment, via check or money order to:
Office of Admissions
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Students who have already paid this fee (readmits) do not need to pay again.
Students who qualify for the military tuition package will be refunded the application fee.
Dual Credit Students: Dual credit applicants do not need to pay an application fee. However, you will need to pay the fee if you apply as any other type of student (freshman, transfer etc.).
Questions? We're here to help.