Central Regional Professional Development Center
- Core Academic Standards
- Special Ed
- Custom Designed Literacy
Professional Learning Communities (PLC) help educators create an environment that fosters mutual cooperation, emotional support and personal growth as they work to achieve what they cannot accomplish alone.
- Focuses on increasing student achievement
- Builds the capacity of school personnel
- Creates and sustains the conditions that promote high levels of student and adult learning
Is your school or district in one of the following positions?
- Currently participating in the Missouri Professional Learning Communities Project.
- Interested in becoming a participating in the Missouri Professional Communities Project.
Central RPDC is a member of the Missouri Professional Learning Communities (PLC) Project.
PLC Leadership Team Members attended the 2012 Professional Learning Conference that was held at Tan-Tar-a in January.
If you want to learn more about PLC, please contact: