Small Business & Technology Development Center
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
IESD has developed this program to meet the growing needs of some of our chamber clients. Through this two-year partnership, the chamber can now roll-out additional valued training, services and resources to its existing and prospective members. The Chamber has the option to bundle the Institute services with existing offerings, thus creating new packages for members.
This program assists these industries:
- Child Care
Services that are offered:
- Marketing and sales
- Business planning and strategy
- Financial management
- Business management
- Advanced manufacturing
- Intellectual property research and filings
- Software demonstration, development and training
- Entrepreneurial consultations
- Teleconferencing opportunities
- Develop and package current and future training offerings to the Chamber member base with both Institute and Chamber sponsoring this training.
- The Institute and the Chamber will provide links on each others website.
- Email to existing members.
- Mail to existing members.
- Customer Support
These are Current Partners with IESD: