Small Business & Technology Development Center
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
The Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies & Development (IESD), utilizing the Small Business andTechnology Development Center (SBTDC), has developed “The Partner Program”. The Partner Program was developed to meet the growing needs of some of our partner clients. Through this one year partnership, organizations can now roll-out additional valued training, services and resources to its existing and prospective members.
This partnership allows the partner to:
- promote additional services and resources to membership base
- bundle the UCM IESD/SBTDC services with existing services, thus creating new packages for members
- earn additional revenue or pass the savings on to existing members
- provide targeted training to select segments of membership base
- cross-link with the IESD Business Solutions web site
- co-market and co-promote services
- be highlighted on the IESD Business Solution’s website for one month
The services listed below are just a sampling of what can be provided by the CMSU IESD:
- one-on-one consultations
- training and seminars
- patent and trademark services
- assistance in technology development
- marketing research, analysis and strategy
- product development
- project coordination and services from partners, such as – financial institutions, government and economic development agencies.
The Following are Current Partners with IESD: