The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Safety Management will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the programs to:
- Demonstrate an awareness of legal, professional and ethical responsibilities
- Understand the importance of continuous professional development
- Possess knowledge of contemporary Safety Science and Technology issues faced in local, national and global contexts
- Identify managerial solutions using business principle models
- Identify behavioral solutions to occupational safety and health problems.