- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Apply Now
- International Admissions
- Hands-on Experiences
- Student Involvement
- Meet the Faculty
- UCM Summit Center
- FAQ - Undergraduate
- FAQ - Graduate
UCM offers two ABET-accredited degrees--Occupational Safety and Health, and Industrial Hygiene.
Safety Sciences has a number of scholarships available for students:
- Ralph H. Brueske Scholarship
- EMBARQ University of Central Missouri Scholarship (for incoming freshmen)
- CenturyLink University of Central Missouri Scholarship
- Norris J. Freeman Memorial Transportation Scholarship
- Allan A. Goldberg Scholarship of the St. Louis Chapter of Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.
- Herbert H. Jones Industrial Hygiene Scholarship
- Dr. Norman Key Safety Scholarship
- Missouri Employers Mutual Outstanding Student Scholarship
- Alice Fayemi Olaiya Foundation Scholarship
- D.W. Tieszen Scholarship
- Blaine Whitworth Memorial Scholarship
For detailed information on each scholarship, and to apply, click here.
Additional scholarship for current students are available on the Safety Sciences' Blackboard page.
Safety Sciences Honor Awards
Each academic year, faculty members identify an outstanding student in each program. In addition, student professional organizations identify an outstanding member in their organization. Student recipients are recognized at the Safety Sciences Honor Awards Reception.