- About the School
- Bachelor Degrees
- Minor Areas of Study
- Master's Degrees
- Doctoral Program
- Technology Internship
- For Future Students
- For Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Information
- Research/Grants & Community Support
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM (ENGT) OUTCOMES:
Upon graduation from the program, a student will be able to:
- Creatively identify, analyze and solve engineering related problems and improve processes in both technical and managerial realms.
- Demonstrate mastery of the techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for current engineering technology practices.
- Practice effective personal and technical communication in both oral and written forms.
- Demonstrate lifelong learning by applying current mathematic, scientific, engineering and technical knowledge to problem solving and by adapting to emerging applications in the engineering technology fields.
- Understand and practice professional work habits including a commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
- Understand the professional, ethical and social responsibilities of an engineering technologist.
- Understand the need for working in teams and demonstrate the ability to effectively work in teams as well as lead teams.
- Demonstrate a respect for and knowledge of contemporary professional, societal and global issues.