Dr. Suhansa Rodchua
Associate Professor and Online Course Development
Ph.D. Indiana State University, 2005
Technology Management, Specialized in Quality Systems
Edu. Specialist, University of Central Missouri 2004
Technology and Arts
M.S., University of Central Missouri 1999
B.B.A., Thamasat University, Thailand, 1992
Industrial Management and Marketing
- INDM 4010 Current Issues in Industry
- INDM 4260 Organizational Dynamics
- INDM 4280 Industrial Statistics
- INDM 4240 Facilities Engineering
- SOT 5010 Applied Research for Technology
- INDM 5020 International Technology Management
- INDM 5240 Engineering Economy
- INDM 5230 Seminar in Industrial Management
- INDM 5222 Principle and Practices in Lean Systems
- INDM 6580 Advanced Strategic Quality and Standards
Experience & Expertise
- Industrial Management - Quality Systems, Production and Operation Planning, Inventory, Statistics in Scientific Methods, and Management Information Systems.
- Quality Measurement of Internet-based distance learning.
- Analysis and design Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) for the Royal Thai Police Department, Thailand
- Collecting and analysis of socio-economic data for improving incomes and standards of living for hill tribes people in rural areas, Thailand.
- Establishing cost system, work process and improving efficiency of workers for the carpet and garment factories.
- University of Central Missouri, Instructor Industrial Management and Technology Master’s Degree Programs, 2007 – present.
- University of Central Missouri, Instructor and Web Editor, 2005 - 2006
- University of Central Missouri, Ph.D. Fellow, Teaching Assistant and Online Course Developer , 1998-2004.
- Mae Fah Luang Foundation (Garments and Carpet Manufacturing), Thailand, Business and Cost Analyst , 1994-1996.
- Telbiz, Co. Ltd. (Consulting Company), Thailand, Project System Analyst, 1992-1994.
- American Society for Quality, 2001-present
- National Association of Industrial Technology, 2000-present.
- CQM/OE, American Society for Quality (ASQ). Certified Quality Manager/Organizational Excellence, March 2007 and 2010
School of Technology
TRG 318D, UCM