School of Technology
UCM's School of Technology prepares students for successful careers through hands-on coursework, real-world experiences and future-focused programs.
The School of Technology offers nine undergraduate degrees, two master's degrees and a cooperative doctoral program:
- Automotive Technology Management
- Design and Drafting Technology
- Construction Management
- Engineering Technology
- Fashion: Textiles and Clothing in Business
- Graphic Technologies
- Innovative Technologies
- Professional Photography
- Technology (Transfer Program)
- Master of Science in Industrial Management
- Master of Science in Technology
- Ph.D. in Technology Management (in cooperation with Indiana State University)
Read more about UCM's nationally accredited School of Technology programs.