- MA (2011). University of Central Missouri - Career and Technology Education
- BS (2009). University of Central Missouri - Fashion: Textiles and Clothing in Business
- 2012 - Present Full-time Faculty Instructor - University of Central Missouri
- 2010 - 2011 Faculty Adjunct - University of Central Missouri
- 2009 Sales Associate/Intern - Maurices
- 2007-2009 Sales Associate - Goody’s Family Clothing
Membership in Professional & Scientific Societies
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Association for Career and Technical Education (2011-2012)
- Missouri Association for Career and Technical Education (2011-2012)
Certifications and Licenses
- Missouri FACS Teacher Certification (Pending)
|FAME 1445 Freshmen Seminar in Fashion||FAME 2450 Textile and Apparel Fabrication II|
|FAME 1450 Fundamentals of Apparel Design and Construction||FAME 3434 Fashion History of Costume|
|FAME 2425 Apparel Quality Analysis||FAME 3445 Junior Seminar in Fashion|
|FAME 2442 Textile Science||FAME 4433 International Apparel Technology|
|FAME 2445 Sophomore Seminar in Fashion|
Grants and Funded Projects (last five years)
Geisendorfer, K. (2012 & 2013) Scholarly Activity Fund. University of Central Missouri. Awarded: $600
Professional Presentations (last five years)
- Geisendorfer, K., Abner, M. (2013). Embracing Social Media to Enhance Learning in the Changing Classroom Environment. AAFCS National Conference and Expo, Houston, TX.
- Geisendorfer, K. (2013). Farm Chic. AAFCS National Conference and Expo, Houston, TX. (clothing design and abstract).
- Geisendorfer, K. (2012). Weaving Leadership in the Classroom. AAFCS National Conference and Expo, Indianapolis, IN. (clothing design and abstract submitted, not accepted).
- Perrin, B., Alkire, L., Abner, M., Geisendorfer, K. (2012). Passion for Green Fashion. MO-ACTE State Conference, Springfield, MO.
- Perrin B., Alkire, L., Abner, M., Geisendorfer, K. (2011). Building a Sustainability initiative in CTE programs. ACTE National Convention, St. Louis, MO.