Suhansa (Sue) Rodchua, Ph.D., CQM/OE, CTM
Ph.D. (2005). Indiana State University - Technology Management, Specialized in Quality Systems
Edu. Specialist (2004). University of Central Missouri - Technology and Arts
M.S. (1999). University of Central Missouri - Industrial Management
B.B.A. (1992). Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand - Industrial Management and Marketing
2008 - Present Associate Professor, School of Technology, University of Central Missouri
2007 - 2008 Instructor, School of Technology, University of Central Missouri
2005 - 2007 Adjunct instructor and web editor, College of Health, Science and Technology, University of Central Missouri
2000 - 2005 Doctoral fellowship, University of Central Missouri
1999 - 2000 Graduate Assistantship, University of Central Missouri
1994 - 1996 Cost and System Project Analyst, Mah Fah Laung Foundation, Thailand
1992 - 1994 Assistant Project Manager, Telbiz Consulting, Thailand
Membership in Professional & Scientific Societies
- The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Women in Technology, ATMAE
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Phi Beta Delta Honor Society for International Scholars
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society for Scholars
- Society of Applied Learning Technology (SALT)
Certifications and Licenses
- Certified Technology Manager, Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE), American Society for Quality (ASQ).
- Certified - Quality Matters Applying the Rubric Workshop Hybrid, Extended Campus, UCM
- UCM Full Graduate Faculty Status
- ISU PhD Consortium Associate Graduate Faculty Status
|IndM 4010 Current Issues in Industry||IndM 4210 Industrial Management|
|IndM 4230 Lean and Quality Management||IndM 4240 Facility Engineering|
|IndM 4260 Organizational Dynamics||IndM 4280 Industrial Statistics|
|IndM 5020 International Technology Management||IndM 5222 Principles and Practices in Lean Systems|
|IndM 5230 Seminar in Industrial Management||IndM 5240 Engineering Economy|
|IndM 6580 Advance Strategic Quality and Standard||SOT 5010 Applied Research in Industrial Technology|
Publications (last five years)
- Rodchua, S., Yiadom-Boakye, G., & Woolsey, R. (July, 2011) Student Verification System for Online Assessments: Bolstering Quality and Integrity of Distance Learning. Journal of Industrial Technology, Vol. 27, No. 3.
- Rodchua, S. Comparative Analysis of Quality Costs and Organization Sizes in the Manufacturing Environment. Quality Management Journal; Vol. 16; No. 2, 2009.
- Rodchua, S. An Effective Instructional System Design and Measurement of Quality and Practice of Web-Based Distance Learning. Journal of Interactive Instruction Development (JIID), Vol. 19, No. 4, 2007.
- Rodchua, S. Factors and Measures of Quality Costs Program in the Manufacturing Environment. Journal of Industrial Technology, Vol. 22, No. 4, September - December, 2006.
- Rodchua, S. (2009). The Measurement of Quality and Practices of Internet-Based Distance Learning: A Case of Industrial Management Program. Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-8383-0699-5.
- Rodchua, S. (2008). Quality Costs and Enterprise Size in the Manufacturing Industry. Germany: VDM Verlag Dr. Mulller. ISBN: 978-3-639-10438-7.
Grants Projects (last five years)
- Proctoring Assessment for Science and Technology Students Grant (November 2009 and 2010). Principal Investigator: Dr. Ronald Woolsey. Co-Principal; Investigators: Dr. Suhansa Rodchua & Dr. Jeff Ulmer. Budget: $ 1,106,512 (Not funded).
- NSF: Ethics in Professional Sciences: for Graduate Students (April 2011) Principal Investigator: Dr. Suhansa Rodchua; Investigators: Mr. Will Ford and Mr. Aaron Sauer. Budget: $ 260,361 (Not funded).
Professional Presentations (last five years)
- Quality Costs in the Business Environment. International conference on E-case & E-Tech, Kitakyushu, Japan, 2013.
- Implementing Lean Six Sigma Games in the Classroom and Student Learning Effectiveness. ATMAE National Convention, Cleveland, Ohio, 2012.
- Curriculum and Laboratory Development for IP Telephone: A Survey of Electronics/Networking Technology Program. International Conference on Instructional and Computer Technology (ICICT), Chengdu, Sichuan, China, 2010.
- Managing Quality Costs in the Business Environment. The International Conference on Organizational Innovation (IAOI), Bangkok, Thailand, 2010.
- Effective Web-based Tools and Interaction in E-Learning Systems. ATMAE Conference, Panama City, Florida, 2010.
- Preparing the Self-Study for Accreditation of a Masters Degree Program. ATMAE Conference, Panama City, Florida, 2010.
- Student Verification System for Online Assessments: Bolstering Quality and Integrity of Distance Learning. ATMAE Conference, Panama City, Florida, 2010.
- Strive for Excellence: Maximizing the Uses of Effective Web-based tools. International conference E-case, Singapore, 2009.
- An Effective Instructional System Design and Measurement of Quality and Practices of Web-Based Distance Learning. Society for Applied Learning Technology. SALT Conference at Orlando, FL, 2007.