Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Technical Projects' mission is to provide assistance to faculty and staff in the creation of web-based media. This unit specializes in the conceptualization, design, planning, and production of interactive materials. Web sites and various multimedia applications are produced for the purpose of enhancing instruction and increasing the university's awareness of the use of technology built upon sound instructional theory. The Technical Projects office is located in Dockery Suite 207 and can be contacted by phone at 660-543-8383 or via email at email@example.com.
What ITI Technical Projects does for you...Web site creation for:
- Conference presentations
- Special projects
- Student organizations
- Electronic newsletters
- Educational grants
- Blog or Weblog creation and assistance
- Help incorporate audio and video into web sites and other online materials
- "How To" movies built using Macromedia Captivate
- Interactive sites, games, and tutorials built with Macromedia Flash
- PHP Live Chat assistance
- Training and assistance with Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Web Assistance with Ingeniux Content Management System
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.