Theatre & Dance
Each year the Department of Theatre and Dance awards a number of scholarships to incoming freshmen and upperclassmen. The scholarships, which may be renewed in subsequent years, are usually balanced between freshmen and upperclassmen. These awards recognize scholarship and achievement in theatre. The conditions and amounts vary somewhat from year to year.
Anyone interested in applying for scholarships, or making donations, should contact the theatre office for more information.
Scholarships offered by the Department:
- Theatre Ambassador Scholarships
- James L. Highlander Scholarship
- Janet Ulrich Technical Theatre Award
- Charles G. and Laura Keynon Kuhn Distinguished Theatre Artist Award
- Charles G. and Laura Keynon Kuhn Distinguished Theatre Artist Award for Incoming Freshmen
- Nina L. Devenny Distinguished Theatre Artist Scholarship
- Virgil E. See Scholarship
- Mancow Muller Theatre Scholarship
- The Loneta Pearce Scholarship for the Promotion of Theatre Arts
- The Lucy Bergman Memorial Scholarship in Theatre
- The Lucy Bergman Memorial Scholarship in Theatre for Incoming Freshmen
- Dr. Robert G. and Sarah W. Schwartz Scholarship in Theatre
- Peer Mentor Scholarship
If you'd like to contribute to a Department of Theatre and Dance scholarship, please complete this brief online form.