Steps to Getting Started Online
Remember, to check your online course before the first day of class. It's not advised to access your online course for the first time on the first day of class.
- I know my MyCentral ID (also known as your student ID or 700#). Need help?
- I have accessed MyCentral and clicked on the Student Services tab where I also:
- Viewed my "Student Detailed Schedule" (must choose semester and submit) to confirm accuracy and start dates.
- Ordered my textbooks.
- Clicked on "Look-up Classes to Add" and searched for each of my courses (must click on the CRN) to verify there are no required face-to-face meeting times.
- Checked on my financial aid.
- Paid my bill.
The Office of Technology is available 24/7 at 660-543-4357.
Please note that you can also access Blackboard and the Google Apps@UCM system without logging into MyCentral by going to ucmo.edu and hovering over the "current student" tab. This will bring up a list of links. On the right side, you will see a box for Blackboard and a box for Google Apps@UCM.
If you have any problems, please contact the School of Graduate and Extended Studies office at 877-729-8266 ext. 21 or 660-543-8480.