Public Broadcasting Service is a recognized leader in the industry for delivering high-quality, standards-based professional opportunities for teachers.
Through an online format, UCM's Office of Extended Studies and PBS TeacherLine have partnered to offer educators the opportunity to receive graduate credits.
To earn UCM graduate credit for PBS TeacherLine courses follow the three steps below:
- Visit PBS TeacherLine to browse the course catalog for the course you would like to take.
- Choose your course and register through PBS TeacherLine.
- After you have registered through PBS TeacherLine, register for UCM's graduate credit.
UCM's graduate credit fee is an additional $120 per credit hour to the cost of the PBS TeacherLine course fee.
- PBS TeacherLine courses equivalences are:
- 15 hour PBS course = one UCM credit hour
- 30 hour PBS course = two UCM credit hours
- 45 hour PBS course = three UCM credit hours
Enrollment forms must be received and fees paid prior to the end of the PBS class. Upon submission of the UCM graduate credit application, you will receive an email with payment instructions. Graduate credit registration will be completed after payment is received.
For more information on the PBS TeacherLine and UCM graduate credits contact, Katie Harris or call 660-543-8480.