- High School Students
- First-Year Students
- Recently Admitted Students
- Transfer Students
- Dual Admission Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Visiting/Summer/Readmitted Students
- Parents & Family
- High School Counselors
- Student Financial Services
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.
Welcome to UCM! Whether you’re simply beginning your college search or are ready to Choose Red, you’re in the right place. Our admissions guide and online viewbook includes all the information you’ll need – important dates, advice to prepare you for your college journey and of course, a look into life at UCM.
At UCM, your education will extend beyond the classroom. You’ll:
- Receive hands-on experiences through internships and state of the art technologies.
- Impact the community through service-learning projects.
- Have the opportunity to broaden your perspectives through study tours and semesters abroad.
- Choose from one of 150 academic programs to gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the future.
Take the next steps:
UCM at a Glance:
|150||Programs of Study|
|92%||Graduates Employed Six Months After Graduation|
|92%||Students Receive Financial Aid|
|$5 Million||Annual Merit-Based Scholarships|
Upcoming Admissions Events
There are no Admissions events currently scheduled. Other Campus Events »