- High School Students
- First-Year Students
- Recently Admitted Students
- Transfer Students
- Dual Admission Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Visiting/Summer/Readmitted Students
- Parents & Family
- High School Counselors
- Student Financial Services
If You Are a High Ability Student
The University of Central Missouri is a comprehensive university dedicated to serving students—especially high-ability and academically focused students like you.
Profile of Honor College Students
New Freshmen: 164
Average ACT: 27
Average HS GPA: 3.86
First Year Retention Rate: 90%
Top Academic Departments Represented:
In fact, with its prestigious Honors College, UCM meets the educational and professional needs of high-achieving undergraduates. Students admitted to The Honors College benefit greatly from:
- Early Enrollment Privileges
- Considerable Program Flexibility
- Smaller Classes
- Honors-only Courses and Colloquia
- Honors Capstone Project
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- One-on-one Advisement with the Dean
- And Much More!
As a high ability student, you expect a lot from your educational experience. We provide it.
Requirements for admission to The Honors College:
Admitted to the University of Central Missouri. The priority date for scholarship consideration is December 1st. Make sure you are admitted to UCM before then to take advantage of this financial assistance.
- First time incoming freshmen must have a minimum ACT score of 25 (or SAT equivalent) and a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.5
To learn more about The Honors College please visit us online at www.ucmo.edu/thehonorscollege. Once you have been admitted to UCM, you may also apply to The Honors College by completing our online form. Or, if you prefer, you may contact us by phone (660.543.4633) or email (email@example.com).