- High School Students
- First-Year Students
- Recently Admitted Students
- Transfer Students
- Dual Admission Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Visiting/Summer/Readmitted Students
- Parents & Family
- Student Financial Services
Welcome to the University of Central Missouri!
Starting college can be exciting and surprisingly easy. At UCM, we want to make sure you get off to a good start both in and out of the classroom. There are a variety of programs, people and services offered to optimize your success. We're looking forward to welcoming you to UCMl, and to seeing you on campus.
Now that you've been admitted, there are a few things you'll need to do to officially enroll and prepare for UCM. Follow these steps and you'll be all set for the start of classes.
- Register for Orientation and Enrollment.For students taking classes on the main campus in Warrensburg, your orientation and enrollment will consist of a meeting with an admissions representative, a tour of campus, a meeting with your academic department and an enrollment meeting with your academic advisor. Schedule orientation at www.ucmo.edu/visit. Students taking classes at the Summit Center in Lee's Summit should set up orientation enrollment by calling the Summit Center at 816.347.1612. Schedule early!
- Apply for financial aid, if you haven't already. You'll need to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, but before April 1, to be considered for need-based aid and many of UCM’s scholarship programs. Our school code is 002454.
- Keep up the good work. To maintain your status as an admitted student, you’ll need to successfully complete your final term of attendance listed on your application, maintain your academic performance, and demonstrate continuing academic integrity.
- Submit your immunization information. All students must complete the immunization compliance form and submit it to the Health Center prior to the first day of classes.
- Confirm Your Intent to Enroll
- Send official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended to the Office of Admissions. Timely submission of official transcripts ensures appropriate advising and course registration.
- Determine how much you owe and pay your bill. Once registered, you assume responsibility for payment unless you notify us of your change in plans.
- Get ready for your first day of classes! Watch out for your invitation to the transfer luncheon on the first day of classes. Invitations will be sent in July!
If you are an admitted international student, your enrollment process varies slightly from that of our domestic students. You will receive detailed information explaining your next steps along with your letter of admission. If you have questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Time To Apply
Have a question about transferring?