- High School Students
- First-Year Students
- Recently Admitted Students
- Transfer Students
- Dual Admission Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Visiting/Summer/Readmitted Students
- Parents & Family
- High School Counselors
- Student Financial Services
What is Missouri Reverse Transfer?
The process of allowing college students or former college students who have completed credits for an associate’s degree to receive that degree even if they have transferred to a different college or university, or stopped out of higher education altogether. Missouri has moved forward with a statewide policy to help more Missourians earn degrees. Find more detailed information on Missouri Reverse Transfer at the Missouri Department of Higher Education website.
What are the benefits?
- Earn your Associates Degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree
- Possible Career Advancement with earned associate degrees
- Qualify for More Jobs
- A degree can help you earn more money
- Possibly meet general education requirements at your four-year transfer institution
Are you eligible?
You must have earned a minimum of 15 credit hours at a single Missouri two-year institution to be eligible for a reverse transfer degree. Students are not eligible for the program if they currently possess an associate degree or higher.
Do you have questions?
Contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 660-543-4290.
What do you need to do to participate in Reverse Transfer?
Missouri Reverse Transfer is set up so that you as the student do not have to do a lot of work. We want this to be seamless and easy. You will need to give us permission to share your transcripts with your two-year college. This is referred to as Opting In.
Time To Apply
Have a question about transferring?