Office of Military and Veteran Services
- UCM Military Tuition Package
- Apply for Admissions
- Transcripts and Advising
- Degree Programs
- Online Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Career Services
- Student Veterans Organization
- Strong Partnerships
- Educational Benefits
- Students Called to Military Service Guidelines
- Meet the MVS Team
Educational Benefits for Military and Veteran Students
In recognition of your service to our country, there are national, state and local benefits available to help you and your family pursue a higher education degree. At UCM, we are dedicated to helping you to achieve success in your pursuit of a degree and a post-military career.
UCM's Military Tuition Package is available to military service members, their legal dependents and veterans who are eligible for military tuition assistance or VA educational benefits and are degree-seeking students enrolled at UCM. This benefit exempts you from the per-credit-hour student fee, admissions, new student and parking permit fees. Your first step in receiving this and other benefits will be to complete the Veterans Certification Request Form each semester and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
To apply for and discuss your eligibility for military or veteran benefits, please contact:
Lisa A. Morse
School VA Certifying Official/Accountant I
Military and Veteran Success Center
Elliott Union 117
For a free military transcript review, please contact:
Assistant Director of Student Services, School of Graduate & Extended Services
If you have Post 9/11 service, received an honorable discharge, have a disability rating with the VA, a need for financial assistance, and possess a desire to help others in need, you may qualify for a 14-28 week fellowship with a stipend of up to $6,000 to offset cost-of-living expenses through The Mission Continues. Learn more about the Fellowship Program and access the on-line application.
National and Statewide Educational Benefits
- Request to Receive Missouri Returning Heroes Tuition Reduction
- Missouri Returning Heroes Tuition Redution Q/A
- Voc Rehab participants must contact School Counselor Denise Trammell, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, Building 312-Room 208, Ft. Leonard Wood, MO 65473, Phone 573.563.5854, Fax 573.563.8095, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.