Health Information Technology Leadership Certificate
About the Program
Companies are seeking IT professionals who can build health information networks, lead teams and communicate persuasively. Prepare yourself for a challenging and rewarding career in health information technology. Learn how to develop health information technology networks and master communication, leadership and team building skills.
- ICND 1 (Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices 1) Prepares participants for the CCENT certification test
- Health Information Networking
- Establishing Effective Communication and Human Relations
- High Impact Presentations
What You Will Gain
- Practical understanding of the operation of modern TCP/IP networks built with Cisco hardware
- Hands-on experience designing and building health information networks
- Effective communication skills that assist you in building powerful interpersonal relations
- Team building and leadership skills
Why UCM & Dale Carnegie?
UCM is a comprehensive university known for quality teaching and real-world application. UCM is home to a Cisco Certified Network Academy.
Dale Carnegie is world-renown for their ability to produce effective communicators and leaders of high-performance teams.