Training Offered Online
UCM Professional Development partners with external providers to bring you online learning courses offered at basic, intermediate and advanced levels.
Dale Carnegie® Live Online Training combines our 100 years of experience as the world-wide leader in traditional instructor-led training with today’s convenient, affordable, and effective online learning technology. Live Online Training leverages the same proven facilitation and coaching as our face-to-face training experiences – and are led by the same Dale Carnegie trainers who have also been certified to facilitate online.
ED 2 Go
Ed2Go offers a wide range of highly interactive non-credit courses that students take entirely over the Internet. All of our non-credit courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our non-credit online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Gatlin Education Services (GES) offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations. Each program includes a set of lessons and evaluations; grades are a combination of the instructor/mentor's evaluation of student work and computer graded tests.
JER Online lists over 1000+, cost affordable, non-credit Continuing Workforce Courses and Certificates. No ordinary courses--JER Online courses and certificates are industry developed. They are cost affordable. This means that you are going to have access to the same e-learning that business and industry uses for their employee training. Start anytime or on a fixed time schedule and access your course anytime from anywhere for fast completion. JER Online offers discounted pricing for employee group enrollments. As an extra added value and bonus, students will have 1 year access to their online courses, post course completion (applies to self-directed corporate developed courses).
Are you interested in enrolling in technical writing classes that come with an accredited university credential upon successful completion? Here is what you need to know about techwriter-certification technical writing courses. According to the Bureau of Labor Sttistics, employment of technical writers is expected to grow 18 percent, or faster than the average for all occupations, from now to 2018 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/oco/
In making a decision when it comes to enrolling in a Technical Writing class consider the following:
- Technical writing is a demand area underserved by colleges and universities that focus on credit rather than technical writing courses and classes for the workforce.
- Most companies reimburse employees for technical writing courses and certificate classes.
- Typical technical writing students are either employees, freelancers, consultants or those seeking to move into a new technical writing career path.
What are the benefits of enrolling in technical writing courses and classes from Techwriter Certification?
- Techwriter-Certification will prepare you for a career in the technical writing field or help you sharpen and advance your present workplace skills.
- Our Technical Writing courses are taught by technical writing faculty with substantial industry experience. You will learn from working experts.
- The Techwriter-Certification program is a perfect solution for those in industry or someone interested in starting a new consulting and technical writing business.
- Those who complete their course of study will earn a Technical Writing Certificate from a prestigious accredited university complete with university watermark, your name, and title of the Technical Writing Certificate Program. Non-credit transcripts are available.
- Engage in an Anytime-Anywhere Learning Model. You do not have to meet at a specific time, but will still have contact with your technical writing instructor.
- Techwriter-Certification courses are consistently recognized by industry for meeting job required training.