Student Experience and Engagement
- Our Office
- Accessiblity Services
- Student Activities
- Campus Advocate
- Career Services
- Child Care Center
- Community Engagement
- Counseling Center
- Dining Services
- Elliott Union
- Health Center
- Military and Veteran Services
- Student Affairs Assessment
- University Housing
Tuesday, 10/30/12 is the Last Day to Drop a Full-Semester Class!
Last Day to Drop a Class
Tuesday, October 30th is the last day to drop a full semester class. A drop on or before this date will result in a “W” (withdrawal) on your transcript.
Friday, November 16th is the last day to drop a second half semester class. A drop on or before this date will result in a “W” (withdrawal) on your transcript.
Things to Know About Dropping a Class
• You will not be allowed to drop classes after the above dates. Late withdrawal petitions are only considered for extreme circumstances (death in the family, serious illness, etc.).
• If you have a hold on your account you will be unable to perform the drop using online self-service. Call or visit your academic advisor, department office, or the Registrar’s Office for assistance with the drop before 4pm on the drop date. Do not assume that if you send an e-mail prior to 4pm that it will be read in time!
• A “W” has no impact on your GPA.
• If you drop a class, please print a new copy of your schedule and degree audit report (DARS) to make sure the drop was processed.
• If you are receiving financial aid or scholarships, you may want to check with the Student Financial Services Office (WDE 1100, 660-543-8266) before dropping classes to assess any impact on your finances.
• It is strongly recommended that you perform any drops by 4pm on the dates above. University offices close at 5pm.
More information: http://www.ucmo.edu/registrar/enrollment/add.cfm